Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What do you think of this GT3

Looks bland to me, I prefer gt3 in bright colours.

Boba your turbo looks better imo!

911UK said:
although have you seen what else this dealer has for sale

http://simonfurlonger.co.uk/cars/listings.php

:eek:

I'm calling shotgun on the Pagani Zonda S 'F Spec
It's ancient - 2003!
I quite fancy a Ferrari ff (and so does my poodle).

On a serious note though, I have a mate that bought a gt3rs a while back and it's doubled in value. He drives it about 1000 miles a year. I get it that it's an investment, but turbos and regular GT3's really are significantly different investments surely?

I struggle to get my head around relatively new cars not losing money and how and why the speculators see their future value.

:dont know:

To the OP, that's a great road going GT3, really good colour in the flesh. Good price also.

:thumb:

seeforez said:
wow he has some really nice stock plus a yellow maserati! :D

I actually like the yellow Massa, its a great example.

Its like the runt of the litter :thumb:

well its a bit of an ugly duckling but i agree it has some potential and at least it is quite rare!

seeforez said:
well its a bit of an ugly duckling but i agree it has some potential and at least it is quite rare!

Probably worth the same as your motor ?

erm my maybe but if you can find me a fully spec'd 08 4s in a normal colour with low miles for 20k i'll buy another one now?

seeforez said:
erm my boxster maybe but if you can find me a fully spec'd 08 4s in a normal colour with low miles for 20k i'll buy another one now?

Like for like I reckon - the Masser is waiting for you !!

your the one with the yellow car fetish boba...i'm too manly to get away with driving a yellow convertible :bandit:

seeforez said:
your the one with the yellow car fetish boba...i'm too manly to get away with driving a yellow convertible :bandit:

Thats so true, or is it !! however, my darling wife drives it more than me she hates BMW's but is quite fond of this....

Keep it quite but I love it to, such a nice car!!!

i didn't know the yellow teletubbie had sold his car - whats he driving now ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back