Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What do you think of this GT3

Upper dash is leather and has pcm and pccb's, can't remember it you could spec Bose but mine came to 90k ish new and I bet this was more as pccbs were more expensive that club sport with buckets.

I really wouldn't think POV spec at all.

looks a good price in the current market if you're not set on buckets.

But is the market on a downwards trend for these cars? The majority seem to be lingering in the classified. Targa Florio has a lovely-looking white one that's been lingering for months and months..maybe it has a history? Either way, that would be my only concern

If that's poverty spec I'll have two please :grin:

Superb car for that money 8)

The noise alone is worth it :)

Trading in the turbo pal?

I saw this the other day when I was on Furlongers site checking out the spec on the CLK63 BS again!

I thought it looked bland and a bit "normal" without the buckets maybe is the colour? I had to read the advert again to make sure it wasn't a Carrera with a body kit. It looks like good value though, especially with the PCCB's. The one at Targa Florio looks the part with the buckets, harnesses and scaffolding in the back but its 20% more!.

Price seems about right considering the mileage and comfort spec.

Low mileage clubsports seem to be the most desirable at the moment and generally sell very quickly.

I have a feeling the white one a Targa Florio used to have some really gash stripes down the side which could explain why it has been around a longtime.

Alfaian said:
If that's poverty spec I'll have two please :grin:

Superb car for that money 8)

The noise alone is worth it :)

Trading in the turbo pal?

I guess I am spoilt with my Turbo and its so much faster.

They really want my car, its in there being serviced, and I have it a few years, so always on the look out.

I don't do much mileage as I'm always in the M, so I was thinking this might be a wiser buy with regards to appreciation.

RJW1881 said:
I saw this the other day when I was on Furlongers site checking out the spec on the CLK63 BS again!

I thought it looked bland and a bit "normal" without the buckets maybe is the colour? I had to read the advert again to make sure it wasn't a Carrera with a body kit. It looks like good value though, especially with the PCCB's. The one at Targa Florio looks the part with the buckets, harnesses and scaffolding in the back but its 20% more!.

It's not just me then as I thought it was bland, and as mentioned, it just looks like a carrerra with a kit on compared to my car.

Still going for the Black then... :thumb:

Thats a lovely car.

With that spec' it looks like it would be an awesome road car to own. The mileage is reflected in the asking price and would makes it less precious to actually go out and drive.

I also love the stealth colour scheme but, sadly, it's got too many pedals for me. :wink:

Yep, really like that but is it better than a turbo on the road?! Especially as the Spa trip would a real test

Poverty Spec :eek: really! Hmm!

Not sure about Bland??? It looks like fricken Beast - what more you after - go faster stripes and a cherry bomb exhaust ???????

I'm not a GT3 man due to being a Cab die hard and also don't have the cash but everyone knows the GT3 is a very special car.

Over a Turbo though ?????? It's a first world choice and no mistake but surely the Turbo can't be beaten unless your a Track fiend ????

Dan

911DG said:
Not sure about Bland??? It looks like fricken Beast - what more you after - go faster stripes and a cherry bomb exhaust ???????

I'm not a GT3 man due to being a Cab die hard and also don't have the cash but everyone knows the GT3 is a very special car.

Over a Turbo though ?????? It's a first world choice and no mistake but surely the Turbo can't be beaten unless your a Track fiend ????

Dan

The definition of bland is vey subjective, I suppose my turbo addiction makes me bias! I adore the idea of a GT3 but don't think I'll ever get over of the "turbo" allure.

Track fiend or not, from my experience a lightly fetled turbo is serous competition for anything on track, including a GT3.

Attachments

• img_1122_802.jpg
    img_1122_802.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 7,120
  • img_1100_154.jpg
    img_1100_154.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 7,120
  • img_1134_165.jpg
    img_1134_165.jpg
    978.5 KB · Views: 7,120

New Threads

Forum statistics