Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Incoming 991.2 Carrera GTS

Looks great.

Love those wheels...... And seats :thumb:

Hi Jenzbullets
Just wondering how you are getting on with your new car? Love to hear what you think of it!

My C2GTS is now locked and due at the OPC in mid to late July, I will hopefully take delivery in early August - getting really excited now!

I am wondering about getting a detailer to put a ceramic coat such as Gtechniq before I take delivery, but I don't know any detailers in the area (Chester OPC at Cheshire Oaks) as I live on the Isle of Man. Is it worth me asking the OPC - or better still does anyone here know a detailer they can recommend in that area?
Thanks.

I've had mine for about 3.5 weeks now and am smiling from ear to ear.

I'm extremely happy with my spec, I haven't missed anything I feel was essential (remember I capped my budget at £105k).

It's incredibly fast and is glued to the road. In Sport mode it sounds terrific. Dropping off the accelerator makes the exhaust burble and gurgle that just makes you chuckle.

I'm very happy that I chose the options that I did. Leather interior (removing all Alcantara) might be controversial but I am very pleased. The Sport Tex seats are very comfortable and the interior is lovely. My Wife is taking a little time getting used to know brushed aluminium though.

The little Dial on the steering wheel is taking some getting used to. I keep looking down at the centre console to engage Sport mode!

Very pleased with Gtechnic, very pleased with my OPC Silverstone Service, just very pleased! Well apart from CarPlay which I find weak :floor:

In other news as I was doing paperwork for GTS at OPC Wifey spotted a criminally low mileage Cayenne and swapped our Macan 2.0 for it :D

Just tear the aris out of getting used to it, its the best part in my opinion. i'm still impressed each time I take it out for tats :thumbs:
I had the PK option so same BHP as the GTS and know exactly where you are coming from.
Power delivery is something else, not raw growling power, but its just there and never struggles to deliver and never ending. Hard to explain my experience.
Something I found, whatever speed you are driving in the Porsche, it feels like 20% more until you read it. This I like as the driving experience is nearer the speed limits. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back