Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Worthless

chriscoates81

So now my car is unfortunately worthless, i was aiming for dead on 100,000 but my commute took me over.:D
y4mhTXPznjGYn1nUj9Z-qNNNLLTL98q8Q7JvGu2rY6HVa3lr4pQqDBRfzkmgAAE7W_RgNjgCzMX2vPyAC0uGtwd6WvK8Jo6eEkiAqMSNEAQGG8IcwobLskQab7JZnlONYNT8lTcKxBbbNZr0qSf1AWoSHWDX7ykxb_foWqZFI7SLvnw2FlutgvXr3aDCivqfsEd1W3qeq5dH_QWy0U1Vasmxw

Sorry i can't remember how to embed the image properly.

Good news, Chris!

I've gone down the back of the sofa and I've managed to find £1.57 in loose change!

How does that sound to take it off your hands?

:thumbs:

Was going to be making the same post probably tomorrow :thumb:
Only just run in I say :grin:

Thanks for updating the pic, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Congratulations Chris. As mentioned, it's now worthless so you may as well drive the next 100k as if you stole it. :thumb:

Chris,

My pal's 964 has recently gone over 250k and the only thing that broke was his Odometer, so he's probably done 260K by now but can't tell, your's is just a baby :thumb:

Also now a member of the worthless club

996lee said:
Also now a member of the worthless club

I am slightly gutted i didnt catch dead on 100,000 :nooo: .

Just run in!!

If we were driving Ferrari's or the like this thread would be posted up when someone hits 30,000 miles :eek:

Lightweights..........

BlackTurbo said:
Just run in!!

If we were driving Ferrari's or the like this thread would be posted up when someone hits 30,000 miles :eek:

I'm not sure a Ferrari would survive to 100,000 :D .

chriscoates81 said:
I'm not sure a Ferrari would survive to 100,000 :D .

This made me curious! :D
A quick search of Autotrader and there is ONE Ferrari with over 100,000 miles:
A Yellow 1998 F355 GTS manual with 151,000 miles on the clock - and receipts that add up to an eye-watering £80,000
£45,000 to you, sir.

As a comparison - there are 247 Porsche for sale with +100k miles -
68 911
64 Boxsters
77 Cayennes

The highest priced Porsche with +100k is a 1997 993 Carrera S with 103,000 miles on it for £57,995

So there you go :thumb:

In a slightly perverse way, I'm looking forward to when mine has passed 100k, so I can stop worrying about the mileage and just enjoy the thing. :D

Having a really high mileage 911 is really cool as the car has some stories to tell and proves it has been used as intended not led a sad life tucked away in a garage and not used.

Shurv said:
In a slightly perverse way, I'm looking forward to when mine has passed 100k, so I can stop worrying about the mileage and just enjoy the thing. :D

Having a really high mileage 911 is really cool as the car has some stories to tell and proves it has been used as intended not led a sad life tucked away in a garage and not used.

+1

Amen to that, brother.... :thumb:

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back