Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'Big Continental Road Trip'. BBC2 Sundays.

T8 said:
The Stuttgart chapter was cut surprisingly short with only a few comments about the 911 and a short ride in a 911R.

Even so, I enjoyed the programme again. Paul and Al summed up my views on German people and their cars/engineering very well.

After going to the Dusseldorf Classic Remise a few times it was nice to see what the Berlin version is like.

+1 :thumbs:

I thought the Porsche part was a little short too.. but I my be slightly biased :lol:

I found it interesting your not allowed to wash your own car in Germany due to environmental reasons... how odd :dont know:

Big Continental Road Trip

Paul Hollywood should be up for Top Gear, better than Chris Evans

Is that actually true you can't wash your car at home? Must be loads of scratched expensive vehicles if that car wash was owt to go by.
I'd have too much time if couldn't clean my vehicles! 😀

I liked the show, still not a major fan of PH but a nice change from the scripted jokes, quick-cuts, huge production values of the rest, which I'm tired of nowadays. They are like Queen songs - had enough.

Thanks T8 for the heads-up.

Kimbo said:
I liked the show, still not a major fan of PH but a nice change from the scripted jokes, quick-cuts, huge production values of the rest, which I'm tired of nowadays. They are like Queen songs - had enough.

Thanks T8 for the heads-up.

:hand: You've changed your tune. Last week you'd rather have stuck wasps up your arse :eek: Did Jonttt send you a pair of his rose tinted specs :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back