Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know the dark blue 1994 manual cab on ebay?

Bund

Montreal
IMO ....... that rear wing looks so wrong on a Cabriolet ......... :nooo:

It looks horrendous but I've already search on ebay and i can buy a complete spoiler kit for a Carrera for around £500.

Im more worried about the 13 years missing history and low miles. lol

Too much dough for me :bandit:

MOT history shows 10k miles in last 10yrs which is what you've got 'history' for. It will be interesting to examine the provenance pre Sept 2006.

Zingari said:
Too much dough for me :bandit:

MOT history shows 10k miles in last 10yrs which is what you've got 'history' for. It will be interesting to examine the provenance pre Sept 2006.

Exactly Zingari....

With full history it would be a bit more and with missing 13 years of history I'm not sure its worth this much? The owner is describing it as in very good condition compared to others he's looked at to price his.

Its not its late life I'm concerned with but clearly the former life, the Techart work, especially wheels and suspension doesn't sit well with me concerning the missing history.

....... indeed Bund ....... I would be more than wary ........ and it's not cheap .......

Bit of a mish mash of a 993 IMO.

Front clear indicators and aftermarket clear side markers combined with rear ambers. Rear centre reflector is well past its best and very surprised the current owner hasn't changed this considering their advertised expenditure.
Techart Antera's look to have an aggressive rear offset so I'd check the quality of the rear arch rolling.
Steering Wheel and Gearknob look well worn for 66k miles! Drivers Seat looks to have had a bit of freshening which is typical of age and its light colour, however the outer seat base squab does look pretty poor.
Engine compartment looks extremely dirty next to its pre photo scrub and tyre wall blacking.

I may be a little over critical but the history gap promotes concern.

C.

Ill do a bit more digging in the week. He has a decent underlying bid, more than i'd want to pay i think considering id want it back to standard.

A shame i missed the silver car from Brighton, I haven't been actively looking but at £35k I would of gone and had a look.

500 quid to get the wheels powder coated, and another 500 for a new rear reflector - I should drop him a line, got some magic beans to shift :grin:

Steering wheel and gearknob don't look like 66k miles - who was the previous owner, Simon Sandpaperhands? :dont know:

Unfortunately Porsche have nothing, zilch, nada on the car!!!

Does seem a bit strange that they had no record of it for servicing at all.

I'm just gonna by to say what you are all thinking: that car is a mutt. Fiddled with, clocked and flipped. You can have my nice manual C2 on 155k for that money.

MattyR said:
I'm just gonna by to say what you are all thinking: that car is a mutt. Fiddled with, clocked and flipped. You can have my nice manual C2 on 155k for that money.

I actually think 911 V Av green car looks good value and its a tip.

People still love the Merc Pagoda and they're all auto's(I think)?

Bund said:
MattyR said:

I actually think 911 V Av green car looks good value and its a tip.

People still love the Merc Pagoda and they're all auto's(I think)?

Oh yeh the cab? You're in good hands with 911V apparently. Only ever heard good things about those chaps. Plus a 10k glass out respect and low miles for under 40k. If it was a manual coupe you'd probably be adding another 10-15 at least. I like cabs; they look very nice with the top down accentuating those wonderful NB hips!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back