Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tidying up the front end

Looks mega gunner ;)

Mine is similar with recent OEM GT2 Ducts, new clear indicators and new headlight lenses.

Here's a pic from a run out today. Still need to add my own private plate which I think i'm going to do with a stick on for the smooth look.

C.

Attachments

• img_0196_2_292.jpg
    img_0196_2_292.jpg
    880.9 KB · Views: 13,358
Thanks, I think the GT2 ducts are much better looking.

Mine is temporarily without front plate, but I'll be getting a stick on front plate shortly.

Stick on plate now in place, pics to follow.

X795z7X.jpg

Not bad but I think i'm going to go with a smaller font. :thumb:

C.

An illegal font?!

:eek:

Maybe we should form the 'deluminati'...

8)

gunner said:
Maybe we should form the 'deluminati'...

8)

Lucky I caught your reply, I was just heading out to the garage to drill some dice for my wheel valve caps. :grin:

C.

cableguy said:
Mine is similar with recent OEM GT2 Ducts, new clear indicators and new headlight lenses.
gunner said:
Thanks, I think the GT2 ducts are much better looking.
I think so too, can you provide a link to the GT2 ducts, if available?

I'd like to understand the design differences between the GT2 ducts and whichever variety gunner went for. On first glance the former appear to have a curved and narrower opening... anything else? i.e. cooling hose to the brakes?

As an aside, in the absence of TechArt ducts, these ducts still appeal.

madalaa said:
cableguy said:
I bought mine from Slippydiff off the forum. Details here: http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1161369&highlight=#1161369

although ignore the Part No. on the box as i'm sure this is the 993 Turbo S Duct with built in foglamp.

C.

......built in foglamp? ....... I am confused ....... there is no fog lamp there ........ that is just an air duct ......... :dont know:

MuEMr2aN.jpg

Correct. As I said in my previous post "ignore the Part No. on the box as i'm sure this is the 993 Turbo S Duct with built in foglamp."

I bought RS/GT2 Air Ducts but they were supplied in an OEM box from a different product, ie the Turbo S Ducts.

I think the correct Part no. is 99363198002

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back