Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black Edition 997.2 convertible

If mine looks as good as that at Simply Porsche next week I'll be very happy. Will you be there CM?

nigel99 said:
If mine looks as good as that at Simply Porsche next week I'll be very happy. Will you be there CM?
Yes, in the red car. See you there!

grbspeedster said:
Well that's another product I've had to order😂 Hope I can get mine as clean as yours👍

If you get into the Blackfire products you'll be impressed.

For all of them, start with their gloss enhancing polish. Then apply the sealant or wax. Then use either the midnight sun or wet diamond spray after a wash.

I use the black ice wax on the black car and midnight sun detail spray.

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/blackfire-car-care-and-detailing-products.html

On the red car I put on sealant followed by midnight sun wax and midnight sun detail spray.

CarreraMonkey said:
nigel99 said:
Yes, in the red car. See you there!

Cool, I'll be pestering you for detailing tips!

looks lovely Monkey , as you know I also thing blackfire quick detailer is great and use it on the black RR after every wash .

Phil 997 said:
looks lovely Monkey , as you know I also thing blackfire quick detailer is great and use it on the black RR after every wash .

Phil, I have enough midnight sun wax left in a sample pot to put a couple of coats onto your new car. The midnight sun spray will then top it up indefinitely.

It's an amazing wax. I'll bring it with me on saturday.

Looks nice, and the car! :D

Go on then, how did you get it (the car) looking like that?

nigel99 said:
Looks nice, and the car! :D

Go on then, how did you get it (the car) looking like that?

Just washed and a spritz of wet diamond detailing spray.

No effort really.

And it was done yesterday morning

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back