Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black Edition 997.2 convertible

CarreraMonkey

Recently Mrs Monkey swapped out her 996 convertible for a late 997 convertible.

It's a 3.6 black edition (only 1911 were made in total) with a flappy paddle PDK box.

It's fantastic to drive and only has 26k on the clock from new with a full porsche dealer history. It's completely stock apart from the interior light bulbs being swapped out for led's.

I was instructed to clean it this afternoon, so took a few pics.

Hope you like it! 8)

And a couple more from this evening..

Interior
IMG_1336-940x600.jpg

IMG_1339-940x600.jpg

IMG_1341-1-940x600.jpg

IMG_1345-940x600.jpg

8) 8)

Monkey , mate that's come up really nice and deep wet look :thumb: :grin:

Phil 997 said:

It's the monkey touch rather the excellent products... :wink:

It actually looks better in the real world. It's bonkers! :eek:

Looks gawjus!

CarreraMonkey said:
Phil 997 said:

It's the monkey touch rather the excellent products... :wink:

It actually looks better in the real world. It's bonkers! :eek:

You can see in the photos how nice that is and you just know its better in real life, so when you starting on the red one :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
so when you starting on the red one :thumb:

Perhaps next weekend. Let's see what the weather is like. I want to machine polish the red one,but that meas inside work, which means having to shift a lot of VW bus stuff around. Not sure I can work it all out.

Looks like a good job to me :thumb:

Did you find out what the 'Black Edition' incorporated as standard above the base model? I'd be interested to know for my own knowledge, (thumbs up).

MNC911 said:
Looks like a good job to me :thumb:

Did you find out what the 'Black Edition' incorporated as standard above the base model? I'd be interested to know for my own knowledge, (thumbs up).

Wheels, black paint, info pack, comfort pack, limited edition plaque, stainless door shut trim, ali trim on dash, vents and gear knob and painted centre console, PDK shift paddles.

Just interior trim stuff really, but at less than it would be if specced normally.

very nice

I do love a 911 c2 cab. just plain, no skirts and vents etc. still look great with the roof up and that awesome shape.

congrats.

Washed the convertible this evening (very quickly) and gave it a spritz with some Blackfire midnight sun detailing spray.

Looks magic!

CarreraMonkey said:
Washed the convertible this evening (very quickly) and gave it a spritz with some Blackfire midnight sun detailing spray.

Looks magic!

That looks so deep mate fantastic finish , I think the blackmagic midnight sun detailing spray is great stuff and have been using it every week after the wash :thumb: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
That looks so deep mate fantastic finish , I think the blackmagic midnight sun detailing spray is great stuff and have been using it every week after the wash :thumb: :grin:

Yeah. It does look rather tasty. That's monkey magic for you. :lol:

Well that's another product I've had to order😂 Hope I can get mine as clean as yours👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back