Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PA1000 question

joslyn

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, had a quick search and couldn't find what I needed...

I managed to lose the one alarm fob I had but luckily already had a replacement board from H&P which I decided to fit today. With the board I have the red master and one remote which appears to not be programmed (will not activate/deactivate the alarm with the new board).

No problem I thought, I have the red master so I will simply reprogramme the blank fob....however as soon as you connect power to the car the alarm is active and you can only reprogramme a fob once the alarm is deactivated....and I have no way of deactivating the alarm!

It seems to be a bit chicken and egg, anybody been here before and knows how to resolve?

Thanks,

Tim

You can download the master learning instructions from my thread here....

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=82579

Failing that give them a bell, they are very very helpful over the phone :thumb:

Thanks Jon, I have those and just confirms the alarm needs to be off to start with. I'll give them a call tomorrow but was hoping to get it sorted over the weekend!

This will teach me for not using the 993 for 18 months!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back