Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Power Steering Hose Name / Part Number

deutschland-dobson

Hi gents,

Can anyone help identify the Name / Part Number for the U Shaped Power Steering Hose in this photo?

It's leaking and neither end has a hose clamp. I've whacked a jubilee clip on until I order a new pipe. Looks to run as a loop from one bit of ps pump to other other, behind the airbox.

Ta
Chris[/code]

Attachments

• img_5959_159.jpg
    img_5959_159.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 3,905
That is the output from the PS pump to the rack 964 347 447 04 from PET. The hose is crimped both ends, there are no jubilee clips at either end. Its possible the leak is not that pipe, I would give the area a good clean and take a close look to see if oil is being spread from somewhere else just to be sure.

ras62 said:
That is the output from the PS pump to the rack 964 347 447 04 from PET. The hose is crimped both ends, there are no jubilee clips at either end. Its possible the leak is not that pipe, I would give the area a good clean and take a close look to see if oil is being spread from somewhere else just to be sure.

Thanks bud, number 14 on the PET. Ordered for £112 - discount from OPC.

Defo that pipe leaking :)

Chris

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back