Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

£70K C2

flying_scotsman

Link

Beautiful original C2. Pity it hasn't been enjoyed more - I guess it is now destined to remain a garage queen.

A6DOC.jpg

A6DOC-2.jpg

It's got the wrong floor mat in it so that puts me right off and could be hiding untold Woodbine fag burns :what:

Zingari said:
It's got the wrong floor mat in it so that puts me right off and could be hiding untold Woodbine fag burns :what:

Surely a 964 owner would be a bit more up-market than Woodbine :dont know:

Helps authenticate the £100K valuation of mine, although it's not for sale and I wouldn't sell it fot that.

I'll pop up on Monday morning and have look at her. If she's a straight no accident, original panel, FSH with all MOTS etc not an unreasonable asking price in current market.

Suspicious they have not shown engine stickers or sticker under the hood. Those wheel weights look awful. Other than that and no mention of optional LSD I hope it checks out :thumbs:

Asking price. It'll depreciate if you drive it and I wouldn't want to be left holding it when the next correction arrives (no idea when)!

Like many on here, I'm a huge fan of the 964 (we have had ours 6 years and still really enjoy it) and I know that they are selling for crazy money but I just don't get it (the £70K) that is just bonkers IMHO - where is the enjoyment in just looking at it in the garage?

:eek:

just my 2p

70k might be considered garage queen money to some but on the other hand its school run/supermarket car money to others - just saying that the owner landscape has moved on along with values.

If I had a 200k RS or 911s in my garage I'd be perfectly happy driving this one around, besides regardless of how many miles I put on it value will never depreciate like a new car.

mark pearce said:
Did you spot the wheel balancing weights Zingari?

Shocking :what: I'd didn't look that close as I went all limp when I saw the early wheels but perked up at the stiffness of the boot pocket which can often look like a kangaroo's knapsack :thumb:

A non-AC car, which is quite interesting.

those seats look quite worn for the mileage which makes me wonder if it was used just for short journeys.

Nice car all the same.

£70k

To be honest I can see somebody that wants to stand out from the masses who may have been looking at a new 911 say ***** I would look a cooler dude in that sweet old thing :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back