Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Introducing The Mighty Meteor! 997.1 Turbo Manual

Lovely car! I've only had mine 4 months and starting to think about a few upgrades!!!!

elan said:
Looks lovely. The fastest colour too, I am not biased at all.

I am tempted to lower the car too, does its scrape over humps etc?

I have -20mm H&R springs which lowered my car 25mm when measured at the wheel arch centres. It seems to sit lower than most though with 10cm clearance under the middle of the front spoiler. And yes it does scrape over some road humps and most car park ramps! But it is usually the bottom of the plastic inner wings that scrape first.

Beautiful car - just what I'm looking for.

Yep that's a stunner, perfect stance :thumb:

Looks real nice mate,everytime i see on of these lowered i think how good they look and consider doing the same to mine,maybe one day.They are superb cars.

997ant said:
Looks real nice mate,everytime i see on of these lowered i think how good they look and consider doing the same to mine,maybe one day.They are superb cars.

Do it mate, here's another....

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back