Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

AIB Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIBinsurance

Just a quick note to thank all those that have arranged Insurance with ourselves. We have had a brilliant response and managed to save many people money with better terms and conditions.

For anyone needing Insurance, call us on 02380268351 or visit www.aib.co.uk

Thanks again

Look forward to seeing more of you and your friends at Simply Porsche again this year , :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Attachments

• 1_831.jpg
    1_831.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 13,823
  • 27634138205_2cb465a359_k_880.jpg
    27634138205_2cb465a359_k_880.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 13,823
  • ckmwe4lwgaaihir_429.jpg
    ckmwe4lwgaaihir_429.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 13,823
I knew that was coming, Phil....

Just a question of who got in there first!

:floor: :floor: :floor: funny she said that aswell :grin: :thumb:

:floor: :floor: :floor: ooops due post in my excitement :pc:

The Mods will be after you.....

:hand:

:floor: :floor: :wink:

I have just got insured through AIB. I have declared my modifications to them, however the modifications are not listed on any of the paper work I have received in the post. Is that normal? They said the modifications are just listed on their side which seems a little odd to me...Can some one clarify?

e92 said:
I have just got insured through AIB. I have declared my modifications to them, however the modifications are not listed on any of the paper work I have received in the post. Is that normal? They said the modifications are just listed on their side which seems a little odd to me...Can some one clarify?

If your going to Simply Porsche, AiB Have a stand at the event, best ask the main man if that's correct or not . :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
e92 said:

If your going to Simply Porsche, AiB Have a stand at the event, best ask the main man if that's correct or not . :thumb:

Great, I will ask him at Simply Porsche :thumbs:

There'd no doubt be an affliction I'd have to disclose if those ladies were personally handling my proposal :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back