Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 C4s, Dove House Motors. I have Her!!

cliffbase

Wanted to express my gratitude to Dove House Motors for sorting me out with my next 911. A beautiful black widebody C4s. Anticipation for collection next Saturday is killing me!

Simon, was kind enough to let me see the car today in its worst state, in the workshop with the bumper, exhaust, wheels etc removed. I was lucky enough to have a good look around, over & under the car. Its fair to say I am massively impressed with the detail & lengths they go to to properly prepare a car for sale.

Huge thanks to the guys, and a special mention for Tony the workshop controller who arranged on the spot for some rather nice centre exhaust bypass pipes to be delivered & fitted whilst the exhaust was off - Top man.

I'll keep you posted with pics once I finally get my latest investment in precious metals!

6 days, 16 hours to go.....!

Looking forward to seeing some pics :thumbs:

Excellent :thumb: look forward the pics!

Excellent choice

Tony is awesome.

6 sleeps..Enjoy the build up, it makes the drive home even more memorable. :D

Thanks chaps, I am very excited.

Its those 911 hips.....mmmmmmmmm view from the rear and the view from the wing mirrors :)

Simply cant wait!

Love that view from the drivers seat!!!

Congrats!!!!

silvermilnec said:
Love that view from the drivers seat!!!

Congrats!!!!
Me too

Attachments

• wing_mirror_view_3_350.jpg
    wing_mirror_view_3_350.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 5,284
Its going to be along week for you , car sounds great :thumbs:

Tony and the guys at Dove House are always spot on!!

Sounds like you got a great motor - not long now...

Beautiful beautiful car!

I am really pleased with my wheel colour choice, not to everyones taste but i think they set the car off really well, and with fresh powder coat, i had them gtechneq'd :thumb:

Once again the guys at Dove House were all brilliant!

Here she is:

Attachments

• c4s_9_166.png
    c4s_9_166.png
    639.7 KB · Views: 4,817

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back