Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2017 New Porsche 911 Turbo Avalanche: Tour Record with Gemba

Bahacelik

At the 2017 Geneva Motor Show, we came across the 911 Turbo model of Gemballa, which is famous for making exotic cars. Porsche, which was made from very remarkable colors and materials, became the focus of the fair. Let's see how Gemballa's 911 Turbo Avalanche model is?

2017-yeni-porsche-911-turbo-avalanche-gemballa-ile-tur-rekorlari-tekrar-kiriliyor-porsche-911-gemballa-avalanche-dis-yapisi.png

2017-yeni-porsche-911-turbo-avalanche-gemballa-ile-tur-rekorlari-tekrar-kiriliyor-gemballa-911-avalanche-on-gorunum.png

2017-yeni-porsche-911-turbo-avalanche-gemballa-ile-tur-rekorlari-tekrar-kiriliyor-gembella-911-avalanche-ic-mekani.jpg

2017-yeni-porsche-911-turbo-avalanche-gemballa-ile-tur-rekorlari-tekrar-kiriliyor-gemballa-911-avalanche-motor-unitesi.jpg

Source: https://paratic.com/yeni-porsche-911-turbo-avalache-gemballa/

Not sure about that one?

Is it me, or is the engine from a 997? :dont know:

IIRC the 991 engine bay is bereft from anything other than a plastic cover with oil and water filler caps?

Them Hot Wheels toys get more and more realistic.

Cant make my mind up if this is a post or an advert, don't care what engine is in it its hideous :eek: slam dunked with a halfrods bodykit

jotaking said:
Is it me, or is the engine from a 997? :dont know:

IIRC the 991 engine bay is bereft from anything other than a plastic cover with oil and water filler caps?

Right you are!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back