Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My miserable DANSK sport box experience - now RESULT!!!

Pleased for you Alex, and top marks go to Top Gear.

This thread and it's happy ending (of sorts) have convinced me and I'm sure others that when I need boxes Dansk will be given a very wide berth and go with TG all the way.

What a great outcome!!
And a brilliant bit of marketing from TopGear too :thumb:

Well done to Phil & TopGear Exhausts, Wheels & Tuning in sorting this out in such a positive way :thumbs: :worship:

Great report Alex, as I said earlier I am so pleased that a fellow members disappointment has all turned out for the best . And 100% agree Topgear went above and beyond,and its so nice to see in the corporate world that there are still good people running these businesses who care and want to offer outstanding support and service.
I have always been impressed with Topgears products ,quality and service but even I was amazed at what they did for Alex after reading this thread .

TOPMARKS TO TOPGEAR :thumb: :thumb: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Great report Alex, as I said earlier I am so pleased that a fellow members disappointment has all turned out for the best . And 100% agree Topgear went above and beyond,and its so nice to see in the corporate world that there are still good people running these businesses who care and want to offer outstanding support and service.
I have always been impressed with Topgears products ,quality and service but even I was amazed at what they did for Alex after reading this thread .

TOPMARKS TO TOPGEAR :thumb: :thumb: :grin:

Nicely done Phil :thumb: and max :thumbs: to Top Gear

Great gesture on Top Gear's behalf.

This sort of practice can only strengthen their customer base.

I know what I will go should I need any exhaust bits.

Vinny

EGTE said:
Wow, well done TopGear.

p.s. You have won my business in the future.

That makes two of us. :thumbs:

Alex, great result which actually put a smile on my mug as I was reading your post. Big well done to all concerned and especially Phil - he moves in mysterious ways...... :thumb:

Great news Alex and well done Phil and the guys at Topgear :thumbs:

Phil, maybe a 911uk.com Topgear group buy could be possible? :thumb:

Fantastic news! The PO of my car fitted TG headers with Dansk mufflers. When they go (which it sounds like they will) I will steer well clear of Dansk and be buying TG!

Terrible response from Dansk and ECP, they should be ashamed of their customer service :nooo:

Hats off to TopGear, what a fantastic gesture to Alex which they had absolutely no need to have made :thumbs: :worship:

I know where I`ll be spending my money when new exhausts are needed :grin:

Good lad Phil for your hand in this :thumb:

Great gesture Top Gear, and well done Phil!

jezgreen911 said:
Great news Alex and well done Phil and the guys at Topgear :thumbs:

Phil, maybe a 911uk.com Topgear group buy could be possible? :thumb:

I am sure they would welcome a group buy if a few were interested , well worth someone giving Alex at Topgear a call to see what they can do to accommodate a GB . and then starting a thread to gather an interested group .
The GBs have worked well that we have done with DesignLS for leather work , Haywood and scott for gen2 bypass pipes and Wicked coatings for console etc. painting.
So no reason to think that a GB wouldn't be beneficial to Topgear and 911uk members. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Lets hope in unity that Dansk sales of Porsche exhausts take a right dip in numbers and that TopGear, a British Compnay, pick up those sales :thumb:

What a generous gesture and full credit to Topgear.

Customer service from Dansk is obviously non existent their attitude to customers is shocking to say the least.

When I get some dosh together to replace my PSE I will be heading straight to Topgear.

Well done Alex and Phil excellent result and more mud in the eye for Dansk.

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back