Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman S or boxster S for monza trip

silvermilnec

I'm doing monza with a group of mates this year for the F1, Ive got a car but a friend is flying in from the states to do the trip.

He was going to hire but it's £3k plus

He asked me to look at buying a used Porsche and I think we are looking at caymen or boxster S.

Budget £15000

Anyone any thoughts/ideas I think we will need to find a bargain private giving us the best chance of selling with a small loss? I'm also thinking caymen as it's more a car for winter with us selling in September.

Or are we mad lol

Cheers

I'd go Cayman all the way.

As you're in West Yorks give Richard a bell at Performance Porsche. He has a customer who wants to sell his immaculate 2008 example if it's not gone already :thumb: I think also there is a Boxster S in the frame :?:

Thanks guys, my mate thinks boxster for the same reason but I'm thinking the cayman for re selling in September

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back