Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 C4S for sale

All valid points, agree the silver car is very well priced....it was just to highlight that that's the kind of thing you're competing against.

If someone is set on a black car & doesn't like the flamboyance of the aero kit then I don't see why they wouldn't pick yours over that car.

Just to say I'm not personally looking now (will be this time next year) but have been keeping a keen eye on the market because of this, so felt it was worth commenting.

Either way, good luck with the sale! :thumb:

badlands said:
All valid points, agree the silver car is very well priced....it was just to highlight that that's the kind of thing you're competing against.

If someone is set on a black car & doesn't like the flamboyance of the aero kit then I don't see why they wouldn't pick yours over that car.

Just to say I'm not personally looking now (will be this time next year) but have been keeping a keen eye on the market because of this, so felt it was worth commenting.

Either way, good luck with the sale! :thumb:

Thank you!! and yes it boil down to personal preference of what someone wnats...

It looks the dogs gonads to me and a colour combo I like :thumb: Alas though I'm looking for a Cayman :roll:

Bogus said:
Hi guys, I am almost about to finish a deal for an used Panamera and wanted to check if someone is keen on my 911. would rather see this go to another Porsche enthusiast rather than the dealer hiking it up by 10k as soon he gets it.

Thanks for the opportunity. It hurts me more than it'll hurt you when I say that if it wasn't a black car I would have bitten your hand off at the elbow. :sad:

I'm amazed Porsche didn't bite your hands off to take that in stock. Its absolutely stunning. :dont know:

Is it a no accident original car with fpsh?

Desert Dragon said:
I'm amazed Porsche didn't bite your hands off to take that in stock. Its absolutely stunning. :dont know:

yes it is no accidents and fpsh. to be honest only one service so far in Dec 2015. next due in Dec 2017.

they are offering me 65k for it and the equivalent one with similar age and specs and mileage is close to 78k on their website.. too much of a mark up they want on the car..

Alternatively they are willing to go upto 67-68k if i buy another Porsche. I dont like that as i believe that's not the right way to do it..

Bogus said:
Desert Dragon said:

yes it is no accidents and fpsh. to be honest only one service so far in Dec 2015. next due in Dec 2017.

they are offering me 65k for it and the equivalent one with similar age and specs and mileage is close to 78k on their website.. too much of a mark up they want on the car..

Alternatively they are willing to go upto 67-68k if i buy another Porsche. I dont like that as i believe that's not the right way to do it..

Tempted to buy it myself but already have a 911 turbo . As others have said its a beautiful specification - you'd do well to keep it as its better than money in the bank nowadays on non turbo Porsches. If I had the spare cash lying around I'd definitely buy it. I don't have the spare cash and still thinking about buying it :D

Desert Dragon said:
Bogus said:
Desert Dragon said:

Tempted to buy it myself but already have a 911 turbo . As others have said its a beautiful specification - you'd do well to keep it as its better than money in the bank nowadays on non turbo Porsches. If I had the spare cash lying around I'd definitely buy it. I don't have the spare cash and still thinking about buying it :D

Thank you. Absolutely gutted but practicality forces the sale. almost done the deal for a Panamera 3.0 V6 TT 4S.
Hopefully someone will come along to enjoy the car going forward. fingers crossed!!!

Anyone interested ?

Hi Guys, I will be picking up my new Panamera on Friday or Saturday.. just checking if anyone becomes interested or knows someone who does in my 911 as I will be part exing it?

car has now been sold. Thank you for your time and looking at my post.

Bogus said:
car has now been sold. Thank you for your time and looking at my post.

Good luck with the new car.

Right up until Thursday I was still trying to persuade myself that I could live with a black one but I just don't enjoy cleaning cars any more.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back