Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 Targa 4s

rdevil1

Hello all,

I want to get some new wheels for my Targa, I'm looking for some nice gold ones to change the look any suggestions also does anyone know the offset and wheel size.

Thanks in advance

second attempt to add pic

Attachments

• img_0134_591.jpg
    img_0134_591.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 4,847
If you like the look of your existing alloys, you can always get them colour coded to gold, or any other colour you like. Chris at Excel wheels can certainly provide this service.

~ Maxie

Agree with Maxie , they are nice alloys just get them refurbed to whatever colour floats your boat. :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for the reply's, i didn't think you could change colour on these as diamond cut, i will email Chris

But with the blue body colour, won't gold wheels will make it look like a 1990's Colin McRae Subaru?

Lovely targa... if you change alloy colour, are you going to change the room over hoop also to same colour for consistency?

Wish they did a RWD targa. :dont know:

GARY S said:
But with the blue body colour, won't gold wheels will make it look like a 1990's Colin McRae Subaru?

want to do a dark bronze, just something different

I'm love the old blue subarus with gold wheels

6appeal said:
Lovely targa... if you change alloy colour, are you going to change the room over hoop also to same colour for consistency?

Wish they did a RWD targa. :dont know:

maybe get it wrapped to see what it looks like, just toying with ideas at moment

Ha ha, sweeeeeet!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back