Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C2 Dansk Sports Boxes - Almost new.

Marky911

Portimao
Hi lads, I have a set of nearly new Dansk Sports boxes I no longer need.
These have done less than 300 miles on my 996.1 C2 and are still almost as new.
They do have the odd fingertip sized dent which don't affect anything and were on when I bought them. The worst are in pic 2, 3 of them near each other.

They also have a surprising amount of tar spots given the small mileage but these will clean off with Tardis or petrol. I've simply given them a quick wash.

No clamps or tailpipes obviously, just the boxes how they normally come.

Looking for £350 collected or will happily package up if you wish to organise a courier.
I'm up in Northumberland 15 miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne, although the boxes could be collected from Team Valley, Gateshead if it helps.

Anyway, some pics.

Just letting people know these are still here so I'll be listing them on EBay within the next couple of days with a £250 start price.
Anyone interested may get a bargain if they don't get many bids. I don't do any of that underhand stuff like getting a mate to bid them up or anything, so if they only get one bid, they'll sell for £250.

I always like to offer stuff to members on here first but I need them out of the garage now, so eBay it is.

Cheers. :thumb:

:-|

Morning Mr Dave,
Yes they're still just sitting in my garage. I'm not my usual efficient self this week, hence I still haven't got round to listing them. They'll be going on eBay this weekend if I get the chance.

Make me an offer or I can do what I'm doing for anyone else who has messaged and that is to forward on the item number to you once they're listed.

As I've said to everyone, they'll be going on with a £250 start to let the market decide, as I thought £350 was cheap but they haven't gone yet, so perhaps not. I won't however be accepting offers of £250 now though as personally I think they're worth more than that.

Again though as I've said, if they only get one bid on eBay at £250 then so be it and that's what they'll go for. At least that way the market decides it.

Thanks for the interest.

:thumb:

dont forget ebay charge a 10% sales fee on the final auction value

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back