Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice RS replica at JZM

Love your car Jaap. Probably because it is so similar to mine but in red!

Did I not see somewhere you were selling, or did you decide to keep it??

Would love to get a photo of our cars together if you're ever at a meet!

964drive.jpg

Thanks Stan - I see what you mean about the resemblance! Beautiful car you have there - do you have a link to more pictures?

stanuk964996 said:
Did I not see somewhere you were selling, or did you decide to keep it??

No, I haven't come even close :) Look forward to that photo op!

Stan, your car looks lovely. I like the pedals, where did you get these?

That's one gorgeous car Stan, well done - The Speedlines look so good in silver :thumb:

I believe I spotted Jaap's gorgeous car today. The weather was almost as beautiful. Nice sounds on the car, too. What exhaust are you running?

You might be right Teme - where were you?

I drove it to Queensferry yesterday as a mate needed some
pictures of the bridge the weather was ridiculous and the car even more so :)

wildatheart said:
You might be right Teme - where were you?

On my way from Ferry Road to the airport (via Queensferry Road and Maybury Road) - at around 3:30 pm if I recall correctly :)

Sounds about right :)

Hey team,

Although it's only been six years since my last post, I might as well post another update ;) Well, some pictures mainly, as I don't have anything to report technically - the car has been faultless all this time - it hasnt even leaked any oil yet. Not that I have driven it all that much - apart from a trip to Italy in '19 where I drove the Mille Miglia route - a divine drive once there (the motorways to get there & back got a little tedious at times), I felt like I was in Forza Horizon. The noise of the engine bouncing off the mountain walls was something I will always be grateful for :)

On the way I stopped off at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart - seemed there was some kind of local gathering when I got there and I saw a space so I parked my car in amongst it - I was asked to leave after 10 minutes but I had a chuckle while it lasted :D

What prompted this post mainly is a recent visit to Project21 in Edinburgh - they did a great job going over the whole car top to bottom and well, she's shiny.! Gavin who runs P21 is super passionate about what he does and went above and beyond to get this result. I had the wheels sent off to Adrian Rowlands who came recommended on this forum and I couldn't be happier with the work he did, - a total gent to work with and he too takes a lot of pride in what he does.

So the 964 is happy and I hope to see some of you in the Summer- Is Porsche in the Glen still going?

That is a thing of beauty. After nearly nine years of ownership, it's great to see that you are still enjoying your car.

Car looking stunning as ever jaap 👍 autobahn Scotland have a breakfast meeting on a Sunday morning at Queensferry marina which usually has a good turnout and nice mix of cars hopefully catch up sometime cheers Gary

https://autobahnscotland.co.uk/monthly-breakfast-club

...wow just wow...911 majesty...thing of absolute Porsche perfection :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back