Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - smashed/broken front foglight

Chris993C2

Does anybody have an old front foglight that they'd be willing to let me have?

It can be yellowed, cracked, smashed, broken mountings, missing projector optics, left or right hand - condition really doesn't matter, I just need the main body of the unit...

Anyone? :?:

Is this what you are looking for?

It not cracked, smashed, broken or missing bits - it just looked dull along side the one I originally replace.

Send me a Pm if you want it.

Kat1 said:
Is this what you are looking for?
It is, but yours might actually be a little too good for me :lol:

I want to split one apart, in order to take some internal measurements - and try out a few little mods...

I'd rather not waste a complete, serviceable unit - as it would doubtless be of use to someone who needs a whole foglight :thumb:

I've got a couple that are knackered. Working but fixings cracked, glass chipped, etc. Only keeping them as emergency spares as not really eBay-able. PM if wanted.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back