Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OMG One Unlucky 993?? Owner

RobIpswichUK

OMG Such a shame

Attachments

• 9c8b456eed02e43bca0ab9116fe7bec1_192.jpg
    9c8b456eed02e43bca0ab9116fe7bec1_192.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 3,842
He's done his dough on that one :what:

cableguy said:
Hope everyone got out ok. Where & when?

C.
Not sure but guessing foreign shores by the side of the road. Posted on Aircooled 911 Facebook group.

Reference mentioned Oslo, Norway.

highway said:
I'm glad It's not Tony!!

:eek: So am I!!

In hindsight, I guess this guy wished he had contacted his local OPC to see if his car had the wiring loom recall done? :grin: :bandit:

highway said:
I'm glad It's not Tony!!

Swiss Tony ??

😄😄

The fire isn't funny, but the translation of that news story is :grin:

"It went well with the driver, but worse with this sports car after a violent fire at the E6 in Akershus Sunday.

It's a guy who has taken out his car today, now before the summer. He drove it on the road a bit and then it has started to burn in the engine room, "says operations manager Steffen Austedal in Follo police district, to VG.

No people were injured in the fire.

He got out of the car long before there was any danger.

Fire East states that the Porsche driver drove worse.

It was overtime when the fire service arrived," Morten Ravneng stated in the 110-center.

Do you remember? Here the Tesla is in full fire

The incident occurred in the 18th century on county road 151 direction Son, just off the E6.

Half an hour later, the police announce that the fire is turned off and the car is rocking"

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back