Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S Tyre Pressure?

noel993

Hi, Can anyone tell me the all round Tyre Pressure on my C4S 225 /18 295/18 please, Noel

Front 36psi
Rear 44psi

I found 44 & 36psi to make the car / suspension excessively hard and crashy . I know this is the manual recommended pressures but I dropped them to 32 & 36 and must say what an improvement.

Only picked up my 911 last week but with M030 suspension the factory settings of 36f/44r gave a very harsh ride so I've reduced them to 32f/40r - I've seen these referred to elsewhere as the 'comfort' pressure setting.

The ride is much less crashy and the only slight downside is that the front seems to tramline a little more on poor road surfaces...

Might just try dropping the pressures, to enjoy driving on my abysmal local roads a little more.

I imagine the factory pressures are set for powering at speed on billiard table smooth German roads rather than pootling in traffic on the 3rd world surfaces in the UK.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back