Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Autocar Rate The 997 As 18th Most Beautiful Car Ever

Every 12mths / 10,000 miles

DucatiRob said:
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I have to say that very few cars really float my boat except the AC Cobra, Alfa 8C and Maserati Granturismo! The 997 strikes a great balance of pretty and muscular without being lary or obscene!

However nothing comes close to a Ducati 916/996/998 which is the most beautiful vehicle/thing ever made.... IMHO :mrgreen:

b1f5484cdcff350fe5eb8a408e78b04a.jpg

It appears we have almost identical taste regarding good looking cars and bikes. 997.1 Turbo has been on my wish list since my early teens. I'm pretty certain a Cobra is going to be my next toy, they are stunning to behold. I was going to get a Ducati 916 until I saw a Buell XB12 in the metal and couldn't resist, plus the boom of that V twin is awesome.

Attachments

• img_5793_677.jpg
    img_5793_677.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 3,699
RJW1881 said:
DucatiRob said:
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I have to say that very few cars really float my boat except the AC Cobra, Alfa 8C and Maserati Granturismo! The 997 strikes a great balance of pretty and muscular without being lary or obscene!

However nothing comes close to a Ducati 916/996/998 which is the most beautiful vehicle/thing ever made.... IMHO :mrgreen:

b1f5484cdcff350fe5eb8a408e78b04a.jpg

It appears we have almost identical taste regarding good looking cars and bikes. 997.1 Turbo has been on my wish list since my early teens. I'm pretty certain a Cobra is going to be my next toy, they are stunning to behold. I was going to get a Ducati 916 until I saw a Buell XB12 in the metal and couldn't resist, plus the boom of that V twin is awesome.

It seems so :thumb: Have always liked the Buell and they do sound awesome!

I love the rattle of my Ducati too at tick over, the look on peoples faces who think it's about to blow up!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back