Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Question about SSK

Stever845

Monza
Does the short shift kit for a 996 fit the 997
:?:

I cannot answer your question directly. But I do question why you would want to fit a 996 SSK (if its available) when my Indy and others recommend the 997 SSK for the 996.

Ive just seen an aftermarket SSk for sale for an 996 and it looks identical to the 997 kit and at a good price . So I'm not specifically looking for a 996 SSK just trying to find out if they are the same kits .
Sorry not that interesting i'm afraid.

I suspect they are the same as the one which design911 sells they say will fit both 996 and 997.

With the SSK`s only costing £30 on ebay, how cheap is the one you are considering buying? Id be tempted just to buy new at that price.

It is £29.99 on eBay but says its for a 996 lol, and I agree I also seen them advertised as fitting both like you say. I will just buy one :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back