Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What is the sentance for murder ?

mzmini

Barcelona
We chaps I must confess that my car is a daily drive and lives outside and I do clean it at least once a week ,going to Wilton wake up in the morning so thought that the works was order of the day .My wife bent my ear to wash her VW so I duly did as I was told ,I asked her about the 2 new dents in the door :dont know: was the reply , moved on to my 911 and must say it was looking quite good until in noticed a few marks on the bumper out comes the polish :sad: no luck totally pi55ed off had it 5 years first damage thanks whoever you are .Fast forward 3 hours what's that noise its the bloody farmer doing his twice yearly trimming of the hedges ,dust bath would be an understatement :frustrated: ,I am now going to get hammer on the port bottle so if I am late on parade in the morning Phil you will know why :floor:

If that's the only damage after 5 years of dailying it then I'll struggle to find sympathy for you!!

However, make sure you clean the car off before attending the funeral.... One less motive ;)

Chris, no worries mate I cleaned mine mmmmm reword my guy cleaned mine.and within an hour there was 1mm of pollen sitting all over it. Dam I thought then I saw the positive the pollen is quite acid green in colour :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb: :thumb: see you at Wilton mate

Phil 997 said:
Chris, no worries mate I cleaned mine mmmmm reword my guy cleaned mine.and within an hour there was 1mm of pollen sitting all over it. Dam I thought then I saw the positive the pollen is quite acid green in colour :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb: :thumb: see you at Wilton mate

For a minute there I thought you'd had a funny turn

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

mzmini said:
Phil 997 said:

For a minute there I thought you'd had a funny turn

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

No mate I have a man who has funny turns for me :floor: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

37 minutes and a packet of pork scratchings. Unless you get caught speeding in which case death is too good for you.

Not far from the truth sadly :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back