Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gearbox Mount ???? Baffled !!!!!!! ---------

-- 997 -- said:
Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: I get the blame for everything. J sent FF a message explain whats happened see if they can send you a tip insert and sell your manual one on here or fleabay. They are very nice people at FF and I am sure they will try and help. The other option is to pick up a used manual mount and fit that and the FF insert. :thumb: :thumb: Iain you can come out from under that rock now mate :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

I guess whoever at Porsche fitted that mount wouldnt ever expect it to cause an issue as they would just replace the mount and not fit an insert.

Hahahahahaha, no worries, im planning to get the correct bush and get to change it sometime, so ill hang on the the inserts and use them at a later time. :)

Cheers

J

Sounds like a plan mate :thumb: is Iain still under that rock :whiteflag:

Iain isnt online at that time :p

We just replace the bush and i thought thats what this post was about , ive never seen those insert things im afraid .

Bush in the picture looks standard but i guess the holes in the bush might be different :dont know: .. to us as long as its correctly orientated then we would just fit them and blame the parts guy if they were wrong :D

Demort said:
Iain isnt online at that time :p

We just replace the bush and i thought thats what this post was about , ive never seen those insert things im afraid .

Bush in the picture looks standard but i guess the holes in the bush might be different :dont know: .. to us as long as its correctly orientated then we would just fit them and blame the parts guy if they were wrong :D

Always blame the parts guy Iain :grin: :grin

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back