Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4s with dealer....your thoughts

ChrisT70 said:
So the 4S and 2S are even rarer in the UK than the Turbo? Break out the piggy bank kevsta!

There are more 2S than Turbo's (you need to add manual and tip), there are no tip 4S's :wink:

Worldwide 7k 4S cars and 4.5k 2S. Out of that figure how many 2S cars are manual? Maybe half? So around 2k cars in the most sought after 911 format - manual wide body NA engined RWD cars.

Turbo S looks incredibly rare. The non S Turbo at Ashgood looks a decent buy.

Attachments

• img_1520_110.jpg
    img_1520_110.jpg
    933.6 KB · Views: 3,078
tyinsky said:
Worldwide 7k 4S cars and 4.5k 2S. Out of that figure how many 2S cars are manual? Maybe half? So around 2k cars in the most sought after 911 format - manual wide body NA engined RWD cars.

Turbo S looks incredibly rare. The non S Turbo at Ashgood looks a decent buy.

Agreed, nice looking car in a great colour :D

The turbos seen very thin on the ground at the moment, just wish the gap between a low miles 2S and circa 80k turbo would close, then perhaps I'd manage to get my hands on one :sad:

loads of room for prices to climb. Look at all the 80's 90's hot hatch prices today - substantially more than their 'when new price'. Ive got a 2003 Focus RS that is now worth more than when it was new.

What was a new Carrera S in 1996? 80k?

I see another 30% on these prices before folk really start to question value.

tyinsky said:
4uw9j4.png

UK numbers

Tyinsky, do you mind if i ask where you got the data sheet from..?
Interesting read of numbers though...

:?:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back