Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Solihull

jazzy2000

Any of you guys been to the OPC in solihull? Leicester is further away but hear it is highly recommended. Prefer to use the closes one but.....

I deal with OPC Leicester as I find the sales exec very good to deal with and I come all the way from Scotland to get my cars.
David Flanagan is the chap ... I recommend talking to him ...

Terry

Where are you? Is OPC Sutton Coldfield in the mix too?

I use Sutton and Solihull for my parts, Indy for my servicing, Solihull sales are not my cup off tea.

Been past the sutton OPC a few times. I bit further away for me but would go there if solihull has bad reviews.

My car is under warranty at the moment but need to consider if worth extending. Not have them writing to me to extend yet though. Do they normally write to us? :)

jazzy2000 said:
My car is under warranty at the moment but need to consider if worth extending. Not have them writing to me to extend yet though. Do they normally write to us? :)

Got my letter from Porsche UK about 6 weeks before the 3-year warranty expired. Had my 111 point check, paid the money and renewed for the 4th year.

Solihull

Used them to serve ice my 996 C4S 3x and no issues at all but have now moved out of the network and use Martin Brown at Porschetech for everything and am happy to recommend him if you are near Coventry area.

I've just had a couple of bits done at OPC Solihull.

Dealt with Tony Singh on service, couldn't fault the process from start to finish.
Friendly staff, happy to chat. Have previously bought a few parts from them too.

I don't have a solid frame of reference, given this was my first proper interaction with any OPC but I'm happy to go back to them when the need arises

:thumb:

Solihull OPC

Hiya yall.
My first post from a new forum member :D

I use the Solihull Opc a lot, great service and people.

Highly recommended :thumbs:

Not used OPC Solihull for any business

However popped in to see them when i was just driving around clocking up the miles when running in my engine

Super friendly staff and more than happy for me to have free reign of the place, coffees, drinks to take away, pictures of anything, quick tour and discount on some clothing - all good imho

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back