Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

a Big Thanks to Mark Pearce

911_AS

Sao Paulo
I recently had a minor issue with the steering on my car
(http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1303760#1303760)

I got the car in October 2016 from Stirlings, and this is the only issue I've had. I called Mark to get his input and he suggested a route to fix. Long story short, I took his advice and eventually found a time to get the car repaired.

Following the repair, Mark has very kindly agreed to cover the cost of the parts and the labour. With minimal fuss, he has sent me a cheque for the full amount, which I should be receiving any day now.

The reason I am super impressed is that the issue would NOT have been covered under Porsche Warranty as it's classed as "wear & tear". Despite this fact, Mark still offered to cover the full cost, going above and beyond my expectations.

Mark - thank you, once again, for the exemplary service you have provided. You have exceeded expectations; please keep up the outstanding work.

For anybody out there considering buying a car from Mark, you can rest assured you are in safe hands. Please note, I have no association / affiliation with Stirlings; just one happy customer!

Mark's excellent reputation has been noted a number of times on here over the years - you can buy a car from Stirlings with confidence.

Once again I have no connection with him or Stirlings.

Always good to hear about good service :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back