Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exhaust tips for a WB

Fulla said:
I'd like them please. Tried to send you a PM but not sure it is working.

I've had a bunch of messages from various folks about these - replied directly. Sold STP. Thanks all.

Late to the party :frustrated: but if anyone else has any they want to part with then let me know before I pick some up from OPC

:thumb:

Just thought i'd add to the party.. i ordered a set of brushed steel end tips from Fabspeed in the USA, fitted them 3 days ago and yesterday i looked and noticed that the black heat coat inners had peeled very badly and now the exposed steel is starting to go rusty? I never expected this to happen with what i thought was a very good quality product.
They look awsome on the car but this is such a let down, i'm starting to think that maybe this was some kind of faulty batch or something. I have emailed the company and now waiting for a responce. Has anyone else had a problem with heat coat paint peeling and bubbleling?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back