Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A bit different

HSC911

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2016-Porsche-Cayman-3-8-981-GT4-2dr-/232275073142?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

my eyes!!! :sad:

just terrible

You could achieve a similar effect by parking your car under a seagulls' nest for a week.

The object of camouflage is to disguise the object underneath so it is not clearly visible - in the event of an accident the owner of that car may have some explaining to do to their Insurance.

Del.

Delanor said:
The object of camouflage is to disguise the object underneath so it is not clearly visible - in the event of an accident the owner of that car may have some explaining to do to their Insurance.

Del.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers once, came back empty handed....

...couldn't find any :sad:

You should have taken a woman with you - they have a sixth sense they can find things you can`t, mines brilliant at it.

Del.

Do you reckon if you drove it round the 'Ring you would be featured in the motoring press as a disguised prototype for the new Cayman GT4? :D

If someone ran into you and got out and said "sorry I didn`t see you" would that be an admission of guilt or statement of fact? :eh!:

Del.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back