Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 GTS:Time from Emden to dealer?

Ncle911

Hallo, awaiting my 911 GTS delivery (http://www.porsche-code.com/PHVLBX81). Dealer called last week to say it was in Emden so should have it this week. They had a transporter today, no GTS. They say maybe Friday at dealer which is a downer as I was hoping to have it this weekend.........

What is the usual timeline from Emden to dealer? I am in Newcastle so I take it delivery is to Grimsby or Immingham? I have seen several sailings this week back and forth-no sign of the car though.

Frustrating!

Mine arrived at the dealer 5 days after arriving at Emden. I think it all depends on which boat it catches. From what I can gather it takes roughly 24 hours on the boat from Eden to Sheerness.

Thanks, it arrived in Emden last week-they called me 8 days ago to say it was there-no sign of UK arrival though.

Been watching vessel movements, plenty to Sheerness and Grimsby....

Sounds a bit strange. Mine was in Emden last week Wednesday and made it to Sheerness Saturday. Got delivered to Porsche Reading on Tuesday and I collect tomorrow.
Sounds like they need a kick up the backside - Your dealer should be able to tell you exactly where the car is.

Update-still in Emden-have promised to ship this weekend-to have next week.

Ncle911 said:
Update-still in Emden-have promised to ship this weekend-to have next week.

I picked mine up yesterday on the 29th. It arrived in Sheerness on the 16th and arrived at the PC on the 27th.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back