Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spring is here

seeforez

Barcelona
So i managed to take my car out for more than 30 seconds before it got dirty, as apart form a few muddy puddles the roads had dried out.

Even managed to take a picture and it didnt rain so it must be spring

Attachments

• po3_686.jpg
    po3_686.jpg
    871.3 KB · Views: 1,037
It's been a cracking day for it. Car looks beautiful! 8)

Looks like I may miss spring as i may be moving house - to next door! Means I will be finishing off my gaff to get it to market and so the poor Turbo sits on its axle stands waiting for me to finish what I started (exhaust bits and more bits besides).
The good thing is that next door has a nice double garage for me to play in. Not sure when to tell the Mrs that I was only joking when I said there is a spot in there too for her classic mini!?
Lovely days like these should not be spent hacking 1980's tiles from my kitchen walls but spent zipping up to the Cotswolds in the beast for a round of golf and pint of cider.

MidlifeC2S said:
It's been a cracking day for it. Car looks beautiful! 8)

thanks i think the rain will be back soon and the mud, its always muddy where i live !

Scholester said:
Looks like I may miss spring as i may be moving house - to next door! Means I will be finishing off my gaff to get it to market and so the poor Turbo sits on its axle stands waiting for me to finish what I started (exhaust bits and more bits besides).
The good thing is that next door has a nice double garage for me to play in. Not sure when to tell the Mrs that I was only joking when I said there is a spot in there too for her classic mini!?
Lovely days like these should not be spent hacking 1980's tiles from my kitchen walls but spent zipping up to the Cotswolds in the beast for a round of golf and pint of cider.

yes mate but worth it if you get a bigger man cave!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stoker
Back