Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

Steve, what manifolds are they ?

Mine are just a cheap set i bought from eBay to replace my originals that were falling apart and was gona get a set of top gear or similar ones later on but they have been fine .The car sounds better , the motor seems to spin up quicker ,maybe thats wishful thinking but I'm happy with them and will keep them .Hopefully do the rest of the exhaust in stainless soon maybe .
:thumb:

Can I put my name down for a set of studs, washers and nuts for a 996 C2 3.6 please.

I'd like a set for a 996 C2 3.6 when you next do a batch.

Thanks

Steve

Tyere all on ebay if your looking for stainless steel mannifold studs..

Just need to kmo3 sizes!!

Cheers

J

Nik said:
Anyone heard from Matt recently ?

He's probably mega busy.

I went to Bedford Autodrome this weekend, saw his workshop door open so stuck my head in. He wasn't there but I spoke to his colleague James, who owns a Cayman, they had loads of F1 cars being worked on at present.

An amazing setup :worship:

HSC911 said:
He's probably mega busy.

I went to Bedford Autodrome this weekend, saw his workshop door open so stuck my head in. He wasn't there but I spoke to his colleague James, who owns a Cayman, they had loads of F1 cars being worked on at present.

An amazing setup :worship:

I bet! Looking forward to hearing back. Anyone know if he Cana do titanium wheel bolts too ?

Re: Interested too in group purchase

Stuk said:
Hi,

I have 2003 996 C2 3.6

I would be interested in a group purchase of a stud kit with nuts?

Please message me when the next order goes in or if you have a set available.

Plus one just the same please.

Hey all,

Apologies work has overtaken everything else at the moment and I have had my head down none stop for the past 8 weeks. We launched a GT Endurance team in Feb and have our first race coming up at Silverstone in ten days time - this is on top of all the F1 work we have on so to say it's all a little bit on it is an understatement. If anyone is interested I've posted about the GT team in the members section.

HSC Sorry I missed you! James did say I'd had a visitor :) If you see my car outside pop in and I'll show you around.

I have some studs coming off the Lathe later this week but only a few unfortuantely which are mostly for one of the race cars. I will get back to this and we will do another batch but I'm afraid they won't be ready to ship until first week in April. Really sorry if I'm holding anyone up but that is the first space we have to do some more - if the time scale isn't a killer then by all means post up below (I know a load of you have PM'd me too which I'll reply to shortly) and I will get things moving.

Normal service will be resumed shortly - just as soon as I'm down below 14 hours a day :lol:

No problem at all. The best things come to those who wait !

I'd be interested in a variety of titanium bolts/etc for 997.2 and 993, as well as wheel bolts if that suits ?

Hi PPBB,
Time pressures fully understood. I'm still interested in a set for a standard 996.2
thanks
Mike

poppopbangbang said:
HSC Sorry I missed you! James did say I'd had a visitor :) If you see my car outside pop in and I'll show you around.

No worries PPBB :thumbs:

Is the BAT mobile dead? I saw the Cayman and assumed it was your new steed. I think James needs to join the forum :grin:

The Cortina was 8)

Visiting the unit made me want to get a cheap track car, if you need a 'driver' then let me know :sad:

I usually pop up when someone on here is doing a TD. I will bring some biscuits next time :thumb:

Nik said:
No problem at all. The best things come to those who wait !

I'd be interested in a variety of titanium bolts/etc for 997.2 and 993, as well as wheel bolts if that suits ?

Me too albeit for a 987.2 (the reverse torx type heads)

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back