Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre Console Lid (leather trim/crest) group buy

Has anyone had their seats in for a fairly intense refurbish, including removing the notorious wear path on the drivers side bolster? Any idea what sort of cost I'd be looking at? I sent an email via the online form at the beginning of last week and haven't had a reply yet. He's sounds like a busy bloke!

Rob325114 said:
Has anyone had their seats in for a fairly intense refurbish, including removing the notorious wear path on the drivers side bolster? Any idea what sort of cost I'd be looking at? I sent an email via the online form at the beginning of last week and haven't had a reply yet. He's sounds like a busy bloke!

Rob, give Linas a call its always quicker ,as he only replies to emails every few days. :thumb: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Rob325114 said:

Rob, give Linas a call its always quicker ,as he only replies to emails every few days. :thumb: :grin:

I suspected, I'll give him a bell during the week. I'm going to need to start hiding receipts with my recent spends :lol:

:floor: :floor: yes been there done that :thumb: :grin:

Rob325114 said:
Phil 997 said:
Rob325114 said:

I suspected, I'll give him a bell during the week. I'm going to need to start hiding receipts with my recent spends :lol:

Just as well Linas doesn't give receipts :grin:

Bikeracer1098 said:
......Just as well Linas doesn't give receipts :grin:

Linas charges VAT but you don't get a receipt? Sounds like the plumber I recently used who charged me VAT, only accepted cash, promised me a receipt within a day or two, guess what........ :roll:

Martian said:
Bikeracer1098 said:
......Just as well Linas doesn't give receipts :grin:

Linas charges VAT but you don't get a receipt? Sounds like the plumber I recently used who charged me VAT, only accepted cash, promised me a receipt within a day or two, guess what........ :roll:

:floor: :floor: Think of it as a tip for good workmanship :grin:

As an aside, what tools do I need to remove the lid as my car is in storage a few miles away and want to ensure I take the correct tools with me. I presume Philips, Torx or socket, the required sizes to remove it would be appreciated, thanks. :)

My one's in the post!

:)

Martian said:
As an aside, what tools do I need to remove the lid as my car is in storage a few miles away and want to ensure I take the correct tools with me. I presume Philips, Torx or socket, the required sizes to remove it would be appreciated, thanks. :)

Should come off with 6 or 8 phillips screws removed , the leather over cover comes away from the hard plastic underside of the armrest , should take about 5 mins to do , I would take a can of WD40 as one of my screws was a barsteward to loosen. you dont need to remove any of the hinged part. :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back