Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in business.

Looking good with the black wheels..

if i had one I would have the decals aswell, red's the colour.

have you had any issues yet

Thanks old chap. No issues so far (touch wood).

I'm so glad I got this car. I do at least 40 miles per day on the school run (sometimes 80) and it has just been brilliant in every aspect of driving and in all weather.

Lots of room in both boots, rattle-free, stops, starts, does everything you'd want it to. On my way back from school in the mornings, I take the cross country route, switch the exhaust to Unsociable mode and have a bit of fun on the Sussex b-roads.

PASM is an absolute must for me - it's not Lexus-like but it takes the edge off any bad road conditions, potholes etc.

On an open stretch of dual carriageway, I sometimes want more power, but that's the only time. In real world driving there is more than enough and I like to go through the gears without seeing the speedo reading 80mph all the time.

Fab car - light, fizzy, responsive, best car I've ever owned...by far.

it just shows you, you get sucked into the air cooled dream, yes its great, but all the money you throw at them, you could be buying a couple of caymans, I am still in the novelty stage with my sc, but I wont be going and getting any of the rest, this will be my one and only air car, I reckon I will get a 2.7 cayman one day, I see them more and more, I have a feeling they could be the next really collectible Porsche.

you are having a good spell without issues, no reason for them to start either. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back