Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

And all because the lady loves milk tray

^^ I don't know, that metallic beige one they had and sold quickly recently would probably take the crown of the worst colour :dont know:

And who says everything was boring silver grey and blue in the 90s :dont know:

Well I think its gorgeous, much better than the boring silver ones out there
:bandit:

Not too sure re the claim "just as it left the factory"...... clear side repeaters, turbo S front fogs and those awefull pedal covers.........of we are harsh

I think the price is very good in the market

I would be sorely tempted if I did not already have one :thumb:

I'm sure a classy lady would look most delightful behind the wheel, however it's certainly not for a bloke!

My 6 year old son when asked what he thought said "WHAT... my Mam would drive that" :grin:

C.

Love that colour!!!!! We are all different and for me that white one that is for sale does not do it for me (and I like white cars). Plenty of 70s 911s in purple and they look fabulous now - suspect this will get even better with age.

Attachments

• img_1234_587.jpg
    img_1234_587.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 7,175
^^that non met' purple looks great 8)

Apologies to all that have seen this pic before, but couldn't resist posting again. Viola + Ocean, mine and chrisW's ex widebody lovelies. :sad:

Ignore the ford KA style side oval indicators....what was i thinking :wack:

Attachments

• wide_bodies_140.jpg
    wide_bodies_140.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 4,672
Oval side repeaters FTW. They actually suit the curvy lines of the 993 as opposed to the OEM afterthoughts IMO.

C.

The Viola is epicly good 8)

dommorton said:
The white one was at Strasse for ages if I recall correctly. Was priced below market then too.

Wasn't that a turbo for 99k? it was sat there for a very long time :dont know:

I think it's a tad overpriced based on the colour :bandit: WTF is 'crack free' leather :dont know:

NIBrown said:
dommorton said:
The white one was at Strasse for ages if I recall correctly. Was priced below market then too.

Wasn't that a turbo for 99k? it was sat there for a very long time :dont know:

That one too. They had this ages back I'm sure.

They're stock seems to be more daily driver than garage queen, so maybe the price reflective of condition.

I like violet...and the viola is cool, too. Much more interesting than all those blue & silver cars.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back