Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Correct 993 Battery?

MattyR

Esteemed fellows! What's the correct battery for my non-varioram C2? I am looking to replace and would like to know if there is a particular unit I should be purchasing.

Ta

Bosch S5 096 will do you well.
Make sure you look for discount codes. CP15LESS on Car Parts for Less.

I learnt the hard way that justcarbatteries don't honour the 5 year warranty. They send you to Bosch. Bosch send you back to the retailer. ECP and CP4L do a swap straight away, so although more expensive they get my business these days. (They also have a load of branches so it's easier to take a battery back to them).

Costco retail Bosch batteries and their return policy is second to none.

Fabulous answers as always gents. Thanks

Just bought OEM-equivalent Varta BMW battery from Tayna. Very good and cheap. Not sure what correct number for 993 is. AA bloke recommended Varta (have Bosch in 993). https://www.tayna.co.uk/

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back