Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seatbacks covered in leather

Refitted the seats in the car this afternoon prior to a night out in London.Took some quick photos, I'm extremely impressed by how the seats have turned out.

Before

WOW!! :D

Look even better in the car, especially with the contrast in colours. :thumb:

Really like that :thumb: Great idea too, the backs on my seats are looking a little ratty...hmmm!!

Bikeracer1098 said:
Was going to get the seatbacks in my 997.2 turbo painted Atlas grey to match the exterior colour of the car.

However after seeing a new 991.2 turbo speced with leather covered hardbacks decided to contact Linas of LSdesign to inquired whether this was possible on my hardbacks

Just collected the completed seats today and am absolutely delighted by the workmanship and his attention to detail. His work is flawless.

Was initially going to go for stone leather however decided on black to complements my cars black leather and stone grey leather interior.

Will hopefully get them fitted back in the car on Monday morning as I'm working all weekend.

WOW they look lush mate :thumb:

Thanks for the positive comments :thumb:

Just had my PDK surround, door entry guards and fuse box cover, covered in leather by Linas.

very very nice Rich mate :thumb:

Excellent workmanship. Links really is the guy to go to.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back