Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Size & Dimensions

acme

Some assistance if possible, and if you're wondering why I don't just do this myself it's because the car is currently in storage.

I'm building a new garage but in order to ensure the car fits I need measurements, and inevitably I'm a little reticent to simply count on those on the internet, so who better to come to than the club/forum!

So, any ideas on length/width of a narrow body 993 :?:
:thumb:

Many thanks in advance.

Remember that the 993 is tiny by modern standards. I'd be cautious building a garage around its dimensions - you might find other cars won't fit.

mohitos said:
Remember that the 993 is tiny by modern standards. I'd be cautious building a garage around its dimensions - you might find other cars won't fit.

This is true, I've just had a wider leccy roller shutter door on my garage because the R8 was tight going in, the 993 whizzed through there

Many thanks for the responses, appreciated :thumb:

Totally agree with you re sizes of the 993 & it being tiny by modern standards, it's simply that I'm building a big garage and would like to be able to wedge an additional car at the back of the garage at 90 degrees to the 993!

Cheers

I only bought the 993 because it fitted my garage...

:grin:

Porsche News said:
Porsche 993 Dimensions

Length: 4245 mm
Width: 1735 mm to 1796mm for the Turbo
Height: Up to 1320mm

Does that include wing mirrors...?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member