Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

And all because the lady loves milk tray

mohitos

If I didn't have my car, I'd be all over this one:

http://www.jzmporsche.com/used-vehicle-details/Porsche-911-U1187/

What do people think? Marmite or universal appeal?

993 C4S £85,900
Violet Metallic with a crack free Black leather Interior

IMG_2210-medium.jpg

I think this is at least the second time through JZM in the last few years, with only a very few miles put on between. Was it on for mid 60's a year or so ago :?: I do like the colour but it maybe a bit more Parma Violet than Milk Tray. If it had to be purple Viola is the one :worship: Will probably be sold by tuesday. :thumb:

Joking apart its good

:?:

She needs to be used, rather than fanny fush pot :sad:

Tempted But at £90,000 l Nah

£83,000 - It appears to stay in a wardrobe .

Time to let her run = Use .

Good colour

Marmite - out in the real world at least as many people will hate it as love it I reckon. Equally, I don't think that there will be many who have a take-it-or-leave-it impression of the colour.

Not for me, and certainly not at that kind of money (though I am sure that it will sell, and it probably won't take too long either).

Even in the mid 90's you'd surely had to have been on some serious Class A to think that colour was a good choice. Maybe Paul Smith or Ozwald Boateng might like it. Metallic lilac. Who grew up dreaming of owning a metallic lilac car? :?:

I love it! Although a C2S in Vesuvius is my dream 993 so not quite as candy :thumb:

The white one was at Strasse for ages if I recall correctly. Was priced below market then too.

How about oak green metallic?
Apparently 1 of 2 this colour in Europe........

I think it looks great-

A pal of mine ran an oak green with cashmere interior 4S for a few years.
I believe it went back to the UK?

Still think 993s suit better in blue (ocean blue) but white isn't the worst ever, it tends to not show the width /loses the oe rims a bit.
Vesuvius is gorgeous in the flesh. 30 bgs waiting :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back