Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hexagon Classics 75 Bags Challenge

carkid said:
They seem a very professional set up which is why it's somewhat odd they are marketing the car with one of the dials in the dashboard missing-

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. At that price, the car really should be ready for sale. It just makes me think, "what else is missing?".

Interesting you mention the Z4M Coupe. Before buying the 993 C2S I was trying to find a Z3M Coupe. Eventually, after a bit of negotiation with someone who had their car up for what I thought was a sky high price and listening to them going on about how they are set to go higher, how they are the best drivers car around and so on, and how I would be best finding the extra money and buying his as it was the best, I had a moment of enlightenment and decided to spend more than double on a 993. :)

I had a Z4M (the roadster) about 10 years ago. Fantastic engine but otherwise a horrible car with poor build quality. The coupe is much better looking and given low build numbers, likely to do well. But a Z3M breadvan it is not.

On the missing dial, I expect they have just removed it to repair or something. Admittedly strange they took photos without.

mohitos said:
I had a Z4M (the roadster) about 10 years ago. Fantastic engine but otherwise a horrible car with poor build quality. The coupe is much better looking and given low build numbers, likely to do well. But a Z3M breadvan it is not.

On the missing dial, I expect they have just removed it to repair or something. Admittedly strange they took photos without.

yea i'm looking incase one comes up cheap for trackdays etc, but i'm not prepared to pay £25-30k like dealers are asking, its a £15-20k car.

Far to expensive, surprised they haven't started to charge people to come in too.

Hexagon's owner Paul Michaels is selling/has sold his 250 SWB california.

He could very comfortably retire on that, lucky chap.

it's polar solver
it's got a blue interior
there is no air con
it's non varioram
it's 1994

......... well there are three out that five I do not have a problem with ....... lol ........ :)

madalaa said:
it's polar solver
it's got a blue interior
there is no air con
it's non varioram
it's 1994

......... well there are three out that five I do not have a problem with ....... lol ........ :)

I know you'll be OK with no AC. Is the moody blue a turn off :dont know:

I'm waiting for vacancies :thumb:

They have a certain clientele, fair dues to them. They are doing nothing wrong in my book other than maximise the true value of a car. If it does not sell quickly it simply means they have not priced it too cheap :wink:

Zingari said:
madalaa said:
it's polar solver
it's got a blue interior
there is no air con
it's non varioram
it's 1994

I know you'll be OK with no AC. Is the moody blue a turn off :dont know:

...... well that is one ...... solid blue interior has never rocked my boat ........ especially combined with Polar Silver ....... so I am quite happy with the last three on that list ......... :)

jonttt said:
I'm waiting for vacancies :thumb:

They have a certain clientele, fair dues to them. They are doing nothing wrong in my book other than maximise the true value of a car. If it does not sell quickly it simply means they have not priced it too cheap :wink:

Too true as some buyers who want the car will pay well over the odds. However come trade in and it's like the scene from Trading Places having bought into frozen OJ when you dont have access to the crop report beforehand. Instead of losing all your dough you've just written off 50% of what you paid :roll:

If there are 2 vacancies, I'll value trade-ins and you can be front of house punting them out :thumb:

ChrisT70 said:
This is happening in the BMW Z4M coupe world at present. Very few cars come up for sale and dealers are bandwagon jumping then inflating prices. All depends on how sought after the car is tho

Easy remedy to this .... don't buy one ... leave them on their showroom floor ....

911TEL said:
ChrisT70 said:
This is happening in the BMW Z4M coupe world at present. Very few cars come up for sale and dealers are bandwagon jumping then inflating prices. All depends on how sought after the car is tho

Easy remedy to this .... don't buy one ... leave them on their showroom floor ....

true, i havent bothered looking yet tbh. if one comes up at 15 bags i'm ready :thumb:

When i went there 3 years ago to see an 80k C4 @ £35K they put it on an inspection lift so i could have a look around. Useful for me as at that stage is never seen underneath one before and meant i had better expectation of what was available.

911&PW were there doing a shoot of another 911, so another useful chat. And the place is like a museum!

Plus they picked me up and returned me to the station in a GT3RS!

No bad words coming from me about them!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomiNozka
Back