Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 964 Videos

Hi,

Anyone have any ideas how to embed the Youtube videos please?

It seemed to work automatically for my first one after the link was put in :dont know:

Cheers,
Paul

Paul, it's using the [ ] brackets. There are details on how to post in General or Members...

Paul
Right click the URL at the top of the youtube video you want , paste to the forum page then delete everything up to and including the = sign ... you will be left with the last 11 letters .... put [you tube] in front and [/you tube] after.........
Note don't leave the space ( as I have ) between you and tube .

Keith,

You're a wizard :wizard:

Chief,

You're the Sorcerer's apprentice :grin:

Cheers Guys,
Paul

paul284pt said:
Keith,

You're a wizard :wizard:

Cheers,
Paul

Well thanks :grin: lets see the video then

You've already seen it Bud, The Singer Engine, Craftsman Series. Just made it look a little prettier :)

Here's another for you then Keith :wink:

Nice video .. not seen it before , I thought my local roads in Northumberland were quiet ! , nice if you like sheep :thumb:

Nice video as always by Petrolicious, hadn't seen it.

Thanks,
Paul :thumb:

A new one for you :thumb:

Enjoy,
Paul

Posted this in the video section but just encase you guys missed it.

While we're at the Nordschleife. This time it's August 2106 it's not a CTR but something more sedate and akin to what we drive. and a nice spacing of classic 964's on the track.

Cheers,
Paul

Nice one :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back