Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Next project. Centre GT3 style exhausts on 996. With pics.

Fantastic do it. A brilliant idea and a credit to your ongoing mods. :worship:

Shame. It doesn't look like the 991 GT3 diffuser will work (exhaust exit will be too high).

Back to plan A. 981 diffuser on order. I'll keep you updated.

This is a high risk project and might end up as a reject if I don't like the fusing of 996 & 981 parts. Only when the bumper is sorted will I start fitting the F1 exhaust parts. Too valuable to write off.

So. Back on the road for a car show today so now it's time to look at the 996.2 bumper/981 diffuser conversion.

The plan is.....to cut in the diffuser at the point the normal 996 outlets are. See example below. Took a huge risk ordering these but it looks like it might just work. See how the shape bends around and meets the lines of the bumper. It's going to need loads of modification work but hey.....that's fun!

This is going to happen soon.

Go for it.

Nothing ventured..........

:thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back