Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 turbo sold now have cayman S 2009

Albionmuz said:
Kimbo said:

MattyR said:
Your 85 year old mother drove you back in the Cayman.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed typing out a sentence quite as much as that one!

Yes, and here she is on the day! She's a great laugh and a terrific lady, my Mum. Did the ton on the M25 to try it out and then played tennis in the afternoon.

86 next month. There's hope for us all.

That is really uplifting. My mum is now 90 and unfortunately not in such good nick, but she was until a couple of years ago. Not sure I'd have let her drive me at a ton though even when she was 70!

......... :bow: ..........

HSC911 said:
Holy cow :eek:

Is this your old car :?:

1489084821_img_2847.jpg

:worship:

truly is a thing of beauty, do you mind me asking why you sold it? just fancied something more modern?

No wanting to be a thread hijacker, but i have just dropped the Cayman S back to the top fellas at Zuffenhaus.
What a Car :eek:
Man alive does that car handle! Gear ratios are so bang on and with the quick shifter just seamless. Steering is pin sharp and the grip from a rear wheel drive was utterly staggering. Comfy and quiet on the motorway as well. I can only imagine how much fun the R is :?:
Zanzibar will definately be going up for sale next week :puh:

Zeb said:
HSC911 said:
Holy cow :eek:

Is this your old car :?:

1489084821_img_2847.jpg

:worship:

truly is a thing of beauty, do you mind me asking why you sold it? just fancied something more modern?

Saw this a few days ago, looks cracking, cheapest 993TT on the market. Can't go wrong with Zenith Blue either...
:thumbs:

turbo sold

HI zeb time for a change and some think different.The Cayman s is great so im pleased.. :D

Kimbo said:

MattyR said:
Your 85 year old mother drove you back in the Cayman.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed typing out a sentence quite as much as that one!

Yes, and here she is on the day! She's a great laugh and a terrific lady, my Mum. Did the ton on the M25 to try it out and then played tennis in the afternoon.

86 next month. There's hope for us all.

Brilliant Kimbo! That made me chuckle !!

She has a sparkle in her eye .... after a ton on the motorway too!

We would all do well to remember that age is just a number but to get in the mode before it is too late!!

Double post .... trigger finger!!

Re: turbo sold

ipsl said:
HI zeb time for a change and some think different.The Cayman s is great so im pleased.. :D

enjoy :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emb01
Back