Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dent removal chap - recommendation

993C2S

I'd picked up 2 small parking dents - one on each of the widest point of the rear arches on my C2S recently. Everytime I washed the car they annoyed me :evil:

On recommendation I've just used these guys:

Dent Man

Chap who did mine was Stuart. Absolutely stunning job - I spent ages try to find even a tiny trace :what: Nothing. Perfection.

I'm in Berkshire, but he was off to the M25 now, so I guess he works around the M4/Thames Valley area.

Thought I'd pass on the contact of a good guy :)

I see he offers discounts to club members- do you reckon he'd be up for being the official 911uk dent guru?

Good shout - I'll ask him. Maybe get him to advertise on here?

Thread back from the dead...

Just a quick shout for Marc the Dent Man, linked by the OP. I finally got round to getting him over a few days ago to do a ding in the rear wing of the 4S. Did a lovely job, most impressed.

Give him a shout if you are Thames Valley based and need PDR services.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back