Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What's the only thread duller than an oil thread?

decgraham said:
the last thing you want is a bung blowing out as you take a corner at 100 plus MPH.

:hand: His driving gloves may be as saggy as an octogenarian's ball sac but I'm sure we're talking about gentle and very infrequent trips here. The chap in front with the red flag is at more of a risk if his hand slips from his goldenrod :what:

Surely, any faster and he'll asphyxiate? (NEVER eat a whole orange and text)

ColinC said:
You are still allowed to lick the outer rim for taste comparison. .....

I thought that was a genuine test of originality for Fuch anodised wheels

Chum, Found the thread for you Here :grin:

I've 17 inch cup 1s on my 964 and run 35 front 44 rear
I find that the higher pressure on the rear makes the handling more taught, also the tyres wear evenly at that pressure, over inflated tyres generally wear in the middle.
I've tried different (lower) pressures in the rear tyres and noticed that the back end feels as though it moves laterally more which gives a slightly looser handling due to more sidewall flex.

AVI_8 said:
I've 17 inch cup 1s on my 964 and run 35 front 44 rear
I find that the higher pressure on the rear makes the handling more taught, also the tyres wear evenly at that pressure, over inflated tyres generally wear in the middle.
I've tried different (lower) pressures in the rear tyres and noticed that the back end feels as though it moves laterally more which gives a slightly looser handling due to more sidewall flex.

I'm the opposite, I've found the sweet spot on underlating B road blasts on Cup 2s 32psi front, 33-34 rears, any higher and the ride feels a little to harsh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back